Where the magic happens. It is vitally important to have fermenters built with precision to condition the beer while fermenting. JAIAK offers fermentation tanks with ultra-precise welding and polishing, complete traceability and the best quality of materials to meet all international safety standards. From the smallest, brew-pub size, to the tower tower fermenters, we have the productive capacity and experience necessary to build custom ferment tanks of any size.
Standard specifications of fermenters.
Standard model: from 100l to 200,000l
- The main material is SUS304 stainless steel
- The upper part is made of stainless steel, the lower part is a 60º conical design, 100% TIG welding, cleaned and polished.
- Working pressure of 0.15MPa, test pressure 0.3MPa.
- With 3-4 stainless steel legs, height and level.
- 3 mm thick inner jacket, PU insulation, 60 to 100 mm thick, 2 mm thick outer jackets.
- Cleaning of internal surfaces, polished to 0.4um.
- Sanitary clamp type connector of the appropriate standard models according to the tank.
- Vacuum valves / pressure relief valve, pressure gauge, thermometer, sampling valves, lifting lugs, upper access side, 360 ° CIP ball.
- Separate double zone temperature control (adjustable), dimple jacket for cooling.
- Rack for beer delivery.
- Hops port type standard clamp.
- Sensors for electronic thermometers.
- Built in stainless steel AISI 304
- 5-Year warranty under construction
- Curved top and conical bottom
- Insulated with polyurethane foam
- Double acting vent valve (below 60 BBL)
- Pressure and vacuum valves (60 BBL and above)
- CIP with spray balls and removable arms
- Temperature sensors, sample valve and butterfly valves
- Manway without dead angles
- 2 ″ Lower drain outlet
- 6 ″ Hop Port
- Racking arm